cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with getting data from Chrome using HTML

EwaTurowicz-Kwi
Level 4
I am a novice developer. I have encountered the following problem. The application field spied on in IE as an HTML element had the attributes Path -Dynamic and Enabled. I am currently working in Chrome. I spy in Browser Mode. The same application spy field returns the Web Path attributes but does not have the Enabled attribute. I cannot get the value from the given application field. However, empty lines are added to the collection, with no values that appear in the application. Due to the dynamically changing values, it seems to me that I can only download this data in HTML. The Read function has no Data Get current value but Get text, but takes an empty field instead of text. Have any of you encountered a similar problem or know how to solve it?
1 REPLY 1

EwaTurowicz-Kwi
Level 4
Jestem początkującym developerem. Napotkałam następujący problem. Pole aplikacji szpiegowane w IE jako element HTML miało atrybuty Path -Dynamic i Enabled. Obecnie pracuję w Chrome. Szpieguję w trybie przeglądarki. To samo pole szpiegowanej aplikacji zwraca atrybuty Path Web, ale nie ma atrybutu Enabled. Nie mogę uzyskać wartości z podanego pola aplikacji. Jednak do kolekcji dodawane są puste wiersze, bez wartości, które pojawiają się w aplikacji. Ze względu na dynamicznie zmieniające się wartości wydaje mi się, że te dane mogę pobrać tylko w HTML-u. Funkcja Read nie ma wartości Get Current Value ale Get text, może to jest problemem. I dlatego funkcją Get text pobiera puste pola.Czy ktoś z Was napotkał podobny problem lub wie, jak go rozwiązać?