cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Query regarding custom tiles for customized dashboard other than default dashboard tiles provided by BluePrism

SandeepKutwal
Level 4
Hi All, As we know the default dashboard/graphs information is based upon information stored within the Blue Prism database tables which are queried to get relevant information . The source data for each dashboard €œTile€ is an individual SQL Server Stored Procedure (a saved executable query) which retrieves data from special management information tables in the blueprism database schema. Here , we would like to have own custom stored procedure (with custom saved query) in SQL server which will execute to on such BluePrism management information tables to pull information to show in tiles , is this possible or there are any restrictions ? If there is feasibility to add custom SP in blueprism database then I guess one can see this as custom €œData Source€ in Tiles window . Please provide some inputs on this . Thanks , Sandeep Kutwal
3 REPLIES 3

Carol__Ouellet
Level 5
Hi Sandeep, Our organization also needed custom tiles so I created new stored procedure and they have been working well. Once you created a stored procedure, you only need to add a row in the BPATileDataSources table. spname is the name of the stored procedure, it will also appear under this name in Blueprism. tiletype is always 1, I assume this means ""Chart"" but there is no other choice for now. helppage would be the help file explaining the dashboard but unless you want to get into the trouble of modifying the blueprism help file, I would just put some fake name. the result is just a 404 error when you click on help in Blueprism but is not actually damaging. I hope this helps.

Hey Carol , Thanks lot for the exact & useful information and your help !!!!! Planning to have custom tiles such as : Bots Availability Utilisation per Product Daily Utilisation Daily Exceptions Types per Process Daily Average Processing Time Total Volume processed per Month Total Volume Completed and Exceptions per Month Could you please help with some sql queries or documentation on tables to use etc which can help me to refer while creating SPs for tiles . Regards, Sandeep Kutwal

NitinKamurlekar
Level 3
I was also looking for the ways to create below reports... BP should simplify to get this reports. Bots Availability Utilisation per Product Daily Utilisation