cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Queue - Delete Item or row from Queue

shahariar_k_bhu
Level 5
Let's say that I have a Collection with 1000 rows. I want to add this to a Queue, and I do this by using the Work Queues VBO - Add To Queue. However, I don't want to add all of the row. If a data item in a row fulfills a certain condition, I want to delete that row from the Queue (note: I don't want to mark it as an exception or as complete). However, Work Queues VBO - Delete Item does not seem to work. This error shows up: "Internal: No item was deleted". Why am I getting this error? Is there any ways to delete a row/item from the queue?
2 REPLIES 2

John__Carter
Staff
Staff
Delete Item requires that you provide an Item ID input. The ID is provided as an output from Add To Queue. The other option is to remove items within a date range.To add a subset of columns the options are 1) delete columns prior to adding to the queue, or 2) populate a 2nd collection from the 1st and add that to the queue instead.

shahariar_k_bhu
Level 5
Yes, I figured it out. Somehow, I was not able to delete the item after using ""Get Next Item"", but that's probably because the item is locked. However, I'm able to delete the items by marking the item as completed first. Prior to adding to the queue, I delete every items on the queue. When ""Getting Next Item"", I then see if a certain condition is met. If not, I mark it as complete, then I delete it.