cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

R6016- not enough space for thread data

ManojKumar3
Level 6
Hi Team, i keep getting the following error in production ie R6016- not enough space for thread data as a popup but not able to know what exactly is wrong .so someone share your thoughts on this   PFA for reference  
2 REPLIES 2

John__Carter
Staff
Staff
I suspect the machine running the resource PC is low on memory, either because it was too low to begin with or perhaps because BP processes are using up memory faster than the PC can recover it. https://docs.microsoft.com/en-gb/cpp/error-messages/tool-errors/c-runtime-error-r6016

ManojKumar3
Level 6
Hi John, Thanks fro your information I went through the link that you shared but in our case its a browser application and its on cloud .so memory issue with that application is ruled out. so as you said this could be due to our process/Object design or due to our OS memory. since this error comes at any time of our application running .how can i find where is the memory leak in BP??can u suggest some way to find this??   second: if there is an issue in my Machine OS memeory. Then what should be the minimum configuration of bot machine that runs in prod?? so it overcomes these kind of issue   Thanks