cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RESTful Web Services Support

CR
Level 4
I've seen all the recent news events around BP support for RESTful API's/web services. Can you tell me which version of Blue Prism provides support for this and if there is documentation around how to get this working in Blue Prism. Thanks
3 REPLIES 3

CR
Level 4
I have version 5 of Blue Prism. Was able to add the Web Services -REST object and Utility-JSON. When I try to call the web service I get the following error when  I get to stage ""Convert response"" on the Get Page of the web service. Convert response calls Utility - JSON - JSON to Collection. ""Internal : Could not run the object because one of the code stages has a compile error, use Check for Errors for a list of problems"" anyone know how to resolve this issue?

CR
Level 4
Further investigation on chain 2 above reveals that  following error on Utility -JSON. Page: Initalise   Compiler error at the top of section line -8: could not find library 'Newtonsoft.Json.dll"".  However I see the file present in the Blue Prism Automate folder. Any help to resolve the issue would be appreciated.

IanClowery
Level 4
Hi rodrigc, if you have a look in the Initialise stage of your object, in the ""Code Options"" tab of the properties there should be an external reference set for the path to Newtonsoft.Json.dll. If it's not there, you'll need to add it.