Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Checkbox not clicked

Hi,   Can anyone help me out to handle checkbox. I have spied using HTML mode and there is no issue in identifying the element. But sometime its clicking on checkbox and sometime not.  

using strings VBO

when using string VBO i am using a action called "extract regex values".Can anyone tell how can i use that to extract values.

Issue with scheduling process in control room

Hi, i hope You will help me handle this problem.. I have configured Blue Prism server so I am able to sign in to Blue prism using Blue prism server connection. Everything looks alright for me. Unfortunately my process never runs after scheduling.  On...

Selecting an Item in SAP Grid View

Hi , Could you please advise on the issue with selecting an item a SAP Grid View. I saved all values from SAP table to collection by using Read Stage - Get All items. Having that I would like to click in SAP on certain value in the Grid. To do so, ...

BenRPA by Level 4
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

stack imbalance

While stepping from one page to another. I am getting the following error.The error seems to be occurring in the attach sheet. Internal : Exception: A stack imbalance has occurred. Check your process for errors.

Unable to interact with SAP table

Hi,  I am working on SAP application wherein i have a  table with multiple entries with certain number of columns and rows. I need to select a particular option and click on it to navigate to next page. When i am trying to spy, it is getting identif...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Bag of words method in BP

Has anyone solved a case for scanning multiple text or pdf files for keywords and identified those files that contain the predefined list of words? i.e. Automating the bag of words method with BP Thank you.  

Unable to spy the element in Web based application

Hi We have been trying to spy a button which is a DIV in a web based application. We have tried all the spying modes. However, there has been no luck. The mouse pointer seems to be elsewhere whereas the highlighted portion is somewhere else. We welc...

Issue while importing CSV int EXCEL

Hi Team, This is regarding an issue while importing a csv into excel. I am facing an issue in importing csv to excel via excel VBO. I did this successfully. But the problem is the imported csv datas are not in text format. This means they loose tra...

Hijri (Islamic Date) Convert VBO

Problem Statement:  Convert today€™s date to Hijri Date(Islamic Calendrer). Excel is giving correct date but when we copy date it convert to original date.   Solution: We have create reusable module to convert today€™s date to Hijri Date.   Passi...