Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Outlook 2016 Object - Send Mail Code Stage

Hi everyone, I have the following code that works perfectly as an excel macro: Dim objOutlook As Object Dim objMail As Object Dim aPath As String Dim CRLFLF As String Dim CRLF As String CRLFLF = Chr(10) & Chr(13) & Chr(10) & Chr(13) CRLF = Chr(10)...

Multi-user environment

Hi,   Can you please let us know if Blue Prism supports multi-user environment/terminal services?   Need this information at the earliest.   Thanks & Regards Karan Juneja

Error while spying java Application

Hi When I am trying to spy a java based application launched from a JAR file in java mode I am getting the error which is attached. Please help me in this issue. Thanks and Regards Nithin Kumar.

Convert to euros dynamically

Hi everyone.  I am trying to develop a module where we need to convert the currency from the excel workbook to euros and this needs to be done for multiple data several times a week. So converting to euros using an online tool is really time taking....

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Speed from Control Room

Hi- I ran the bot from Process and then from Control Room.It is taking the same amount of time from both. but from control room, it should run faster than process. Am i missing something?

Neel1 by MVP
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Java Automation Spying

Hi, I am working on Java Automation. In the application modeller for the Java applet the highlighting of elements is taking too much time when I use the Application Navigator. So I used only 3 attributes to identify which are role, Name and Match in...

Blue Prism Crashing while importing webservice

Hi, I am trying to import a webservice in Blue Prism but while doing so Blue Prism is getting crashed. The webservice is working fine as I've already tested it in SoapUI tool. Attached screenshot highlight the same issue. Could someone please assi...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Add row to a collection which exists in a collection

Hi,   I have a collection with three fields, Two fields are Text type and Third is an Collection. I am trying to add data for the inner collection. Before adding the data, I need to add a row but unfortunately I am not able to add a row for that. ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Facing issue with Spied elements

Hi, Me and my another team member are working on one application to automate using Blue Prism. Here the issue is from my colleague machine, every thing is working fine, but when I try from my machine the same things are not working properly and the ...

scheduler

I want to run a second process immediately from Scheduler when first terminates or aborts if an exception comes, is there any way or solution to it?

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes