cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blue Prism 6.2 & SAP 750

DavidHuynh
Level 2
Hey, I am currently having some problems with Blue Prism ver 6.2 and SAP actions in our process. The elements in SAP have been spied with SAP mode but when it comes to an action step of writing text to a spied field (SAP OK Code) and clicking SAP Button through an action, an error pops up with message "Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation". If anyone could help with this issue it would be greatly appreciated.
4 REPLIES 4

Reinke__HDI
Level 4
I have the same error Pops by write text oder numbers in the spied ""SAP TextBox"" when it have a comma inside. without comma it works. (BP V 5.30) - I have to enter a discount with a comma  

DavidHuynh
Level 2
@Reinke_HDI thanks for your reply. I think our problem might be a little different, we are trying to write just letters and numbers (with no special characters) using a write stage to text field in SAP. Problem is still persistent when we also try to click on an execute button in SAP.

Denis__Dennehy
Level 15
If one interface does not work for you maybe try another: https://portal.blueprism.com/system/files/2018-02/Guide%20to%20Send%20Keys%20and%20Send%20Key%20Events.pdf

DavidHuynh
Level 2
Thanks Denis and Reinke ! We found the solution to our problem, had to launch the SAP program as administrator (properties -> compatibility -> run as administrator) and all worked fine.