Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pivot table business object

Does anyone know if there is an business object to manipulate pivot tables in Blue Prism?  I don't want to write VBA code. Thanks

CR by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

PDF not opening.

I am currently in a POC where we are using the POP3/SMTP business object to download attachments from emails using an Outlook account. When I receive PDF attachments from sender A on the windows BP Server and try to open them I receive the following ...

Extract the text

Hi Everyone, can anyone tell me how to extract the text which is placed inside the braces? For Example my requirement is ( Hello Everyone) and the out shoul be "Hello Everyone"i.e excluding the braces. Thankyou 

Get Error while using login method of login agent

Hi , We are trying to establish login agent in our system.We are successfully able to log out through login agent and we could see control has been taken by login agent. But when we try to run login method,the process is terminated with the error "E...

How to Automate Import BP Release

We are not able to import BP Release using command line. C:\Blue Prism Limited\Blue Prism Automate>AutomateC.exe /user myusr mycred /import "MyRelease.bprelease" Importing MyRelease.bprelease Error: failed to create process - Exception while loadin...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Not able to integrate c# code in Blueprism code stage

Hello, I am trying to integrate a code written in C# that uses Regular Expressions and Interop libraries into Blueprism code stage. I have imported the necessary dlls in the Initialise page, But when i checked for any compilation errors,it is still ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Data type guessing using OLEDB for Excel

Hi, I am trying to read data from an excel file using OLEDB connection. My query is fetching the data, but the problem is that it is guessing the datatype of the column on the basis of the content of the data. For example, I have a column named PinC...

Dates

Hi All, How to get Previous month Start date (dd.MM.yyyy) and End date (dd.MM.yyyy) without using any Code stage ?   Regards, Avinash.

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

PostgreSQL connectivity

Hi, I am receiving below error while trying to connect to PostgreSQL using OLEDB business object: Internal : Could not execute code stage because exception thrown by code stage: could not connect to server: Connection refused (0x0000274D/10061) Is...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Excel Attach

Hi, I am facing an issue with attaching Excel File. Create Excel Instance -> Open Work book --> Show Now Excel is visible. Now I am trying to attach the Excel window to my application modeller. Whenever I say attach, I am getting an Error "Micro...