Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Dates

Hi All, How to get Previous month Start date (dd.MM.yyyy) and End date (dd.MM.yyyy) without using any Code stage ?   Regards, Avinash.

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

PostgreSQL connectivity

Hi, I am receiving below error while trying to connect to PostgreSQL using OLEDB business object: Internal : Could not execute code stage because exception thrown by code stage: could not connect to server: Connection refused (0x0000274D/10061) Is...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Excel Attach

Hi, I am facing an issue with attaching Excel File. Create Excel Instance -> Open Work book --> Show Now Excel is visible. Now I am trying to attach the Excel window to my application modeller. Whenever I say attach, I am getting an Error "Micro...

Copy a file into the clipboard

Hi there,  I want to copy a pdf-file from the windows explorer into the clipboard (CTRL C) and paste it in another application. "Move File" or "Copy File" from VBO "Utility - File Management" is not working because i have to paste the file in a dif...

Cast Collection's Data Type

Hi Guys. Please let me know if you have any idea for casting data type of collection's columns from "Text" to "Number". I understood using "Loop" and "Calculation"(ToNumber Function) is one of the method to solve this issue but this way requires a ...

Importing Crendentials

Hello, Is it possible to import credentials from one environment to another? I want to import my prod credentials to my UAT envrionment without having to write them all down again. They share the same credentials key. Trying through release manage...

Collection Within Collection

Hi , I have Used JSON to Collection Utilities  . I got Output as required collection but I am getting the values as collection with in collection . How to extract the values collection within collection . Thanks Dhina

Error in web page

Hi when i am searching for the records in a website it showing the following error can anyone resolve this ? Webpage error details User Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 6.1; Win64; x64; Trident/4.0; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; SLCC2; .N...

Regex & Wait Stage AMI Error

hi everyone,    I'm having a little bit of an issue with an AMI Error and Regex on wait stages. I have used regex for matching to a number of items and this seems to be causing a bit of an issue with Blue Prism. I have attached some screen shots of...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Activate Worksheet in Excel

After running several macros in the excel Trying to Activate Worksheet .but following error is occured ERROR: Internal : Could not execute code stage because exception thrown by code stage: Exception from HRESULT: 0x800AC472 .I ran my process  severa...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes