Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

JRE 9 is not working for spying java application

I have installed BP 6.2 and JRE 9.0.4. (Both are 64bit version. ) after then I tried to attach java application. but I got an error message from BP.  - same error occur after executing command "jabswitch -enable" Could you give me an advice for t...

Scheduling issue

Hello,   My scheduled process got terminated with this reason: "Task: New Schedule - New Task threw an exception: No sessions were successfully created" Please help on this .

Neel1 by MVP
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Javascript

Hi, Please can you tell me how can I store the value of variable that I have used in Javascript code through code segment and invoke function? BR// Neeraj  

Neel1 by MVP
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Exception Types

Is it possible to supress exception types from showing in the drop down menu when creating a new exception stage?   There are a few specific exception types listed in certain VBO€™s like the excel one where we do not want to give people the option ...

Excel Operations in V5

Hi All-   I have a requirement of writing different set of collection details to different sheets of a workbook which I am doing by looping through the collection.    I am creating a new sheet everytime I am looping through the collection and hen...

Problem with license.

Hi, I have faced the problem with licensing. When I sign into BP it says that I am, as admin, unlicensed. However, when I look up the details of already installed license it says that I have full access and the license expires 2099. What could be th...

Region fails after 1st attempt

We are trying to use Surface Automation (Region) in order to click on an area of the screen in SAP that is not correctly identifiable in SAP mode, hence we need to click on this background table by using Region.  The issue we are having is the region...

Automation on Tibco spotfire application

Hi, Does Blue Prism supports automation of windows application - Tibco Spotfire In spotfire application window, we would require to capture the tree elements and its results. Can you please help us on this

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Reflection 16.1

Hello, Having issues with Launching Reflection 16.1. Error: Error - Failed to launch application - Launch failed: Error from ConnectToHostOrSession: Value cannot be null. Parameter name: control And looks like BP not supporting "*.RD6" (6530 Sess...

Version of the VB engine BluePrism V5

Hi,   When I use the function "InStr" I have this: 'Public Sub InStr (InText as String, Search_String as String, Start_Byte as Decimal, Compare_Method as Decimal, ByRef Position as Decimal)'. With the arguments: "Start_Byte As Decimal, Compare_Me...