cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can we run process using batch file?

AkikoImai1
Level 3
Hi,   We are thinking of operating from other system because we have to run a process after other application running. If you know how to realize that, please tell me about that.   Thanks,
6 REPLIES 6

Denis__Dennehy
Level 15
You don't want to run a Blue Prism solution from the Batch file...  I recommend taking to an experienced BP or Partner consultant to discuss the design of your solution in detail

AkikoImai1
Level 3
Hi Denis, Thank you for your reply. Actually, I know we cannot do it..., but I tried to ask this Forum. Thanks!

John__Carter
Staff
Staff
Look for 'Command Line' in the product Help.

ryanamiller
Level 5
Definitely possible using automatec.exe and creating a batch file from there.  Will have to take care for proper error handling (resource machine is busy, Process doesn't launch successfully).

RamakrishnaVinn
Level 2
C:\Program Files\Blue Prism Limited\AutomateC.exe""  /user /run Please follow the below steps to achieve this 1. Modify the above command by replacing Username, Password and Process Names with your relevant details. 2. Run the modified command by using CLI. 3. If you are able to run the process through CLI with out any error, create the same command in .bat file. Note : Process must be published to control room.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Definetely possible.. It depends on how your Setup is you will Need a few steps more... but it's doable for sure.. if you Need to authenticate because it runs on another machine then you will also Need some webrequests to auth.. just have a look at automateC and type ""/help"" and for the web requests have a look at http://localhost:8181/help