Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

POP3 Server Error

Hi All, While using "Get message" action of object "Email-POP3/SMTP" I'm getting the following 2 errors: A) Server not available. B)Server did not respond with a + response. Have anyone faced these issues? I'm using port 110 and 443.My network tea...

Importing image into a data Item

I am currently experimenting with the new Google Cloud Platform VBOs. I want to import a bunch of images into a collection which I want use as inputs on the Google VBOS. Is there a way to import an image into a image Data item or a number of images i...

Web Service Issue

Hello All, I am facing a weird issue while triggering a Blue Prism web service, please let me know if you have any resolution steps for the same. I have converted a BP process as a web service on 8080 port in a Azure web server and able to call the...

How to Create Tables in MS word

Hi guys can you help me with this? I already have my data from a website into my collection in blue prism. How can I transfer this data and put it in a tabular manner in MS Word?  I cant create a table in ms word using blue prism. The MS Word VBO onl...

Killing Process

Hi, i want to kill the process only my application is running process only not entire processes, for example i have open 2 internet explorer like one is google another one is my application so i want kill only my application process only and i have...

unable to send Mail Using Mapiex

Hi, i'm unable to send mail using Mapiex.. i'm getting below error. Failed to access message store' error when using the MAPIEx VBO Failed to access message store. and i follow the below link but even though i'm getting same error. https://portal...

Spying Issue on Windows based Application

Hi, I am spying one element in Windows based application using AA mode. When I put my mouse cursor on that button it's highlighting the button on other part of the screen. Earlier it was working fine when I was using the desktop system but now this ...

Unable to launch SAP

Hi,  Last week, BP was able to launch our SAP application, but now where stepping through Navigate Stage that launches the application, application starts but 20 seconds later an error occurs, "Timed out waiting for pipe connection". Seems that the ...

Automate.Exe stopped responding

Hi Team, When i run my process at times i get the following error ie" Automate.exe stopped responding". checked the memory --which is very less so that should not be an concern used login Agent: to restart the VDI(it works when i restart the VDI) ...

MAPIex prompts Outlook for password in control room

Hi! We use MAPIex 2.0.6 to get mail from Outlook 2016. We have set up a new resource and for some reason the MAPIex prompts Outlook for a password everytime we run a process from control room. It works fine in both Process studio and Object studio. ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes