cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using Azure LB for high availability

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello,   I have two application servers (v6.1) and an Azure load balancer in front of them. When I point the clients' connection to application server everything works as expected. However when the connection is set to point to the load balancer's IP the "Test Connection" return the following: System.Net.Sockets.SocketException (0x80004005): No such host is known    at System.Net.Dns.InternalGetHostByAddress(IPAddress address, Boolean includeIPv6)    at System.Net.Dns.GetHostEntry(String hostNameOrAddress)    at BluePrism.AutomateAppCore.ServerManagerWCF.GetEndPointAddress(clsDBConnectionSetting connectionSetting)    at BluePrism.AutomateAppCore.ServerManagerWCF.GetChannelFactory(clsDBConnectionSetting connectionSetting)    at BluePrism.AutomateAppCore.ServerManagerWCF.OpenConnection(clsDBConnectionSetting connectionSetting, Dictionary`2 keys, User& systemUser)    at BluePrism.AutomateAppCore.ServerFactory.Validate(clsDBConnectionSetting connectionSetting)    at BluePrism.Config.ConnectionDetail.HandleTestClick(Object sender, EventArgs e)   My question is, why is this an unknown host error when we are providing an IP, not a hostname? Is there any more detailed "how-to" when using Azure Load Balancer?    Thanks
0 REPLIES 0