Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

resize image

Hi , i want to resize my image based on width and height as inputs, is there a best way to achive this.  

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Invalid Item ID Error when updating Queue Item status

Hello, I have started encountering a problem with the Work Queues: Update Status action. The problem is, as I run my process from time-to-time I get the exception message "Invalid Item ID" from this action stage. There does not seem to be any issue ...

Find a non word character from Notepad dcument

I'm trying to automate the following process A text file will have list of line items which might have special or other language font . This needs to be identified and should provide me the output in which line number the special character or the o...

Read a .msg file

Hi, We have a requirement to download .msg files from a SharePoint folder and read the embedded HTML table within the .msg file. How can I accomplish this using BluePrism? Thank you

Unable to access Process/ object

Hi, I'm trying to open process and it is not allowing me to unlock and gives error "Error whilst unlocking process - The parameterized query '(@processid uniqueidentifier,@machinename nvarchar(4000)) delete' expects the parameter '@machinename', whi...

Unresponsiveness after sleep

After a 30 minutes sleeps, the process wakes up and the next step to login to an application does not work. The application supposed to be logged in gets launched but it remains in an unresponsive status. This happens only after sleep.Any thoughts?

VinodV by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't highlight spied AA element from a web Page

I am trying to spy elements that are buttons/table header from a web page but HTML mode can't spy those. So I used AA mode to spy those but when I click on highlight, it takes a lot of time and blue prism stops working and is closed itself. What ca...

Cannot create database at the beginning of BluePrism

I cannot create database. I'm using Win10. Steps: 1. Select SQL Sever (Windows Authorization)  2. click Create Database 3. Click ok, then I see 'Fail to create database'   Not sure if this error is related but I can see the following error mess...

Extract first name & last name

What is the best way to extract first name & last name? Full name was like 'Last, First Mid' or 'Last, First'. I was using Trim, InStr, Replace...types of functions which is creating issues. For some transactions, it's fetching the correct data. For ...

Excel Macros

Hi RPA Developers   I currently having a challenge, I have two separate workbooks. I want to copy data from (one) excel workbook which is stored in xlsx and it opens and shoes workbook fine  and paste it into another (second) workbook, the second...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Match Index

I am using an Application and everytime i search on it , the Match Index keeps on shifting. How can i get a match index of any element spied? So I want to be able to get a match index even if it is the wrong one?      

Regex in collection

Hi All-   I have the collection where the field contains almost 10000 rows and I am interested about the rows that contains value as "url".   I am using collection manipulation object and using "collection contains value" action.  in that there i...

Not able to SPY element

Hi, From my application modeller I am not able to spy any element ,, not even Window. No mode is working. Any help would be highly appreciated.  

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes