Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Copy Paste Worksheet Range failing at full speed

Hi all, I am copying pasting data between two excel files. When debugging at full speed it misses about 50% of the copy/paste process, pasting an empty range. I have tried clearing the clipboard before each copy/paste, but it's not helping. When deb...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Error "LogonUI callbacks not disabled"

When testing the "Login Agent" Login process we are getting the error "ERROR:  : 0: LogonUI callbacks not disabled". All GPO options are correct according to Login Agent setup documentation. What else can we check to solve the problem? Thanks Jos...

Controlled Scheduling

Hi , I have 2 schedules with different timings. Is there any way , i can start a second schedule if my first process (which is in first schedule) completed earlier than the expected end time. Basically , i want to pre-pone my second schedule(not man...

VinodV by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Load Image File in BluePrism Data Item

Hello Guys ,               I need some help i want to read image file (.jpeg,.png etc) from my downloads directory , into blueprism image data item. Is there any VBOs or any action provided to this . How can I do this is anybody tried this , if so...

Queue Error

Hello everyone ...can anybody give the solution for the following error whic is in attachments. Thank you

Get Unread mails is taking too much

Hi All, I am working on try to get unread mails from outlook sub folder , i was configured correctly by using blue prism. But it is taking more time get unread mails.   Is there any way to get unread mails from sub-folder from outlook less time. ...

out of memory exception

I have tried to parse excel file with more than 9000 records The parsing is getting complete but when I tried to open the collection it's giving me the exception.  

SMTP-VBO

Can any one give me idea how to download SMTP-VBO to sending mails.

compile error

Hi I am using Mapiex new release and want to read email from outlook mailbox and getting error message that "Could not run the object because one of the code stages has a compile error, use Check for Errors for a list of problems". Please help with i...