cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Region Editor] Was Dynamic Regions Changed In BP6

JesperHededam
Level 3
In BP5 I used to be able to define a dynamic region with which I could do pretty much anything. Now in BP6 it seems some things are locked down. For instance, retain image can't be turned of. And when I spy a region, I get a bunch of parameters that can't be turned off either. What I want is a moldable region that is indifferent about being able to find anything, I want to be able to tell it to read an image given some bounds, I want to be able to tell BP to click in the center of this dynamic region if I so wish. Has the paradigm for how we work with regions changed in BP6?
1 REPLY 1

Denis__Dennehy
Level 15
Region mode is still available in V6 - there is a drop down in region editor to swap from new image mode back to old coordinates mode. HOWEVER - I very strongly recommend that you do not use the old interface with dynamic regions and old image search VBO for anything new you create.  The new Surface Automation interface in v6 is far quicker to use and way more reliable.  I suggest taking the v6 Surface Automation training and using the new feature set going forward.