cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remove Duplicates from excel

NupurSood
Level 5
Hello All

Am looking a a code that is able to remove all duplicates from excel directly. I do not want to take the data in a collection and then remove duplicates because of huge volume. The de-duping must happen on the basis of all columns of excel and not just one defined column.

Thanks in advance for your guidance

Regards
Nupur

------------------------------
Nupur Sood
Research Associate
S&P
Asia/Kolkata
31 REPLIES 31

Hi Devendra,

As the error says there seems to be some issues with the input parameters being sent out with the code. Can you please post screenshots of your inputs to code stage, code your have written and also the current values of your data items for us to toubleshoot better.

----------------------------------
Hope it helps you out and if my solution resolves your query, then please mark it as the 'Best Answer' so that the others members in the community having similar problem statement can track the answer easily in future

Regards,
Devneet Mohanty
Intelligent Process Automation Consultant | Sr. Consultant - Automation Developer,
WonderBotz India Pvt. Ltd.
Blue Prism Community MVP | Blue Prism 7x Certified Professional
Email: devneetmohanty07@gmail.com

Hope it helps you out and if my solution resolves your query, then please provide a big thumbs up so that the others members in the community having similar problem statement can track the answer easily in future.

Regards,
Devneet Mohanty
Intelligent Process Automation Consultant | Technical Business Analyst,
WonderBotz India Pvt. Ltd.
Blue Prism Community MVP | Blue Prism 7x Certified Professional
Email: devneetmohanty07@gmail.com

Iam having same requirement. Should remove duplicates in a given range in excel. Should compare full row Not just few columns. cant use collection. Huge data. please let me know for any leads. Thankyou in advance.

surya chirravuri
RPA Developer
HCL