Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

how to remove duplicate from String?

Hi,I have a string Input="225336675992", I need to remove Duplicate number which followed by Other. i need output aasoutput="25367592".kindly help me.------------------------------Sai------------------------------

Sai by Level 2
  • 6 replies
  • 5 likes

about Decipher

How i can get licence key for decipher?i Already install all prerequisite which required for the decipher. can anybody help me how to configure decipher with blue prism and how I can get the licence key for decipher?and can we integrate decipher in b...

Compare Two MS Word Documents

HI,I can see an option in MS word where we can compare two versions of document(legal blackline)May I know is there any way to be achieved through Bot without spying or using macros.Do we have any code or VBO for this?------------------------------vi...

Run java-based application failed

Hi All, I have a java-based application robot, while I spy a button and use press action for navigate, then an error occurred with error message: "Internal : Failed to perform step 1 in Navigate stage 'Click Continue' on page 'Continue' - Exception w...

Process crashing sending emails with MS outlook VBO

Hello all, I am working with the Blue Prism MS Outlook Email VBO. At the start it was working fine and quickly sending emails with attachments. Overtime it has got slower and now only works one item before freezing on the send email action. I am not ...

Remote Access Tools that Work!

All, I have worked with many customers over the years while at Blue Prism and a regular topic for issues or general confusion have been around the use of RDP and Remote Access.  Many times it is around not being able to find the application or the p...

Resolved! How to use the action command from Resource PC command

Hi Team, I see and 'action' command in a list of Resource PC command list, The description for which is  Either 'action <sessionid> <actionname>' to run an action on the specified session, or 'action last <actionname>' to run an action on the last se...

Utility - Encryption VBO 'Bad Length' error message

Hi,I am having an issue with the Utility Encryption VBO, and was wondering if anyone has any ideas or suggestions?I have the inputs to the VBO set up as per the below:-I am receiving the below error when I try to encrypt my text string.I believe that...

29712.png 29713.png 29714.png 29715.png

VBA Code - Filter using Array

Hi,i need to filter data in Excel spreadsheet. It can be dynamic number of values (or). In the vba code it should look like below: Worksheets("Sheet1").ListObjects("Table1").Range.AutoFilter _ Field:=1, _ Criteria1:=Array("1", "3", "Seattle", "Redmon...

Automatic Tests

Hello,Does anyone found a way to create automatic tests such as Unitary tests? In case answer is yes how did you handle it? With constants changes in processes this kind of validation is quite important to make sure we don't make any regression  prod...