Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Automatic Tests

Hello,Does anyone found a way to create automatic tests such as Unitary tests? In case answer is yes how did you handle it? With constants changes in processes this kind of validation is quite important to make sure we don't make any regression  prod...

Turn on AutoFilter and Freeze Panes with Visual Basic

Would anyone have the correct code to turn on AutoFilter or Freeze Panes with VB using Microsoft.Office.Interop.Excel. below is a sample ,but, some of the lines are incorrect. Dim excelApplication As New Application Dim excelWrkBook As Workbook ...

Resolved! Servicenow Integration with Blue Prism

Hi,Currently working on integrating Servicenow with bluePrism . I have downloaded the ASSET AND CONFIGURED THE SKILL for incident management and it is running perfectly. But the issue is I need to create a ticket for a specific purpose like I need to...

17488.png

Blueprism and IBM Data Cap Integration

Hi there,I am looking on how to integrate Blueprism and IBM Data Cap. Is there any connectors available in the Digital Exchange? Or any other option?Thanks in advance------------------------------Lavanya SundaramurthyStudentStudentEurope/London------...

Attach in the Initialise action

Our team is discussing where to put the attach logic which is required for business objects, which uses an existing browser session.One of the ideas is to put the attach logic in the 'Initialise' action, which exists in all business objects. Of cours...

23160.png

Database Management Issues - Looking for Tips

Hi all,I am looking for some pointers on managing the data resulting from our processes. We are continuing to build and run processes that are outputting a sizeable amount of data. To provide an idea, we have about 4TB of data in about 6 months of lo...

Excel formatting

Hi All,Has anybody performed formatting in excel using Blue prism e.g. Bold, Italics, Underline, auto-fit etc. ?

Resolved! Excel formatting

Hi All,Has anybody performed formatting in excel using Blue prism e.g. Bold, Italics, Underline, auto-fit etc. ?------------------------------Bhavya Taneja------------------------------

Unable to Install Decipher License Service

Hi ,I am getting the attached error while trying to uninstall decipher licensing service. I tried to uninstall using windows add/remove programs or by using the installer but I keep getting the attached error. Not sure if the key mentioned in the scr...

Email/ SMTP VBO

Hello,I am using Email/SMTP VBO to list the emails using list messages action. But I am not able to list recent emails. it only lists very old emails. What configuration should be done to list recent emails or how to give date range------------------...