cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hub Install Error - Installer ended prematurely

13161.png
We are facing this error.

Troubleshoot Hub steps are checked and all those items are working fine.

Any idea what might be causing this error?
13162.png
13163.png
------------------------------
If I was of assistance, please vote for it to be the "Best Answer".

Thanks & Regards,
Tejaskumar Darji
Sr. Consultant-Technical Lead
2 REPLIES 2

When going through the Hub installation video there is a BP-SandBox Certificate. I'm not able to see this step in Hub 4.6 install guide.

13154.png

Also below steps mentioned in the guide so where does this certificate get generated?
Do users need to generate or how does this work?

13155.png

If I was of assistance, please vote for it to be the "Best Answer".

Thanks & Regards,
Tejaskumar Darji
Sr. Consultant-Technical Lead

AbhishekKumar1
Level 5

Hi Tejas,

https://bpdocs.blueprism.com/hub-interact/4-6/en-us/installation/install-hub-troubleshoot.htm this link can help. Check the Database Connectivity part.

Make sure user has the right privilege in database for the DB creator (later it can be removed one time access). You can re-install the HUB it will replace the existing database, take backup if you need.

Regarding the Certificate it will automatically create those 2 Blue Prism certificate in certificate Store only when HUB installation is successful. But as for the personal certificate as you mentioned Sandbox, you need to create self signed certificate with CN name as the hub url which you would like to setup, same way you need to create all the self sign certificate for other like authentication server, signal, license etc.

Regards,
Abhishek

Abhishek Kumar