Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Sending Enter Keystrokes to POPUP window

Hi,We have application with go Button,on clicking that will popup a screen then we need to send Enter keystrokes to continue.I created a navigate stage spied and captured the outer window and send Global mouse click center and Global send keys one af...

JSON to Collection Weid Dates Issue

​​Hi So we have come across a strange issue with JSON to Collection action not formatting some date/times correctly - date format is I believe called epoch (example of our date string being... \/Date(1555372800000)\/)Once we convert our string into a...

Save Draft

Hi team, I used the Raise Submission action to submit a form to a user. The user found this request in their inbox, but they noticed they did not have an option to save draft. Is there any plans to add this feature? (The Save Draft feature only exist...

Outlook template to HTML

Hi, I have outlook template file (.oft) that users can update for the bot. We have to move from Outlook client API to Graph REST API. Is it possible to send email as JSON body having .oft mime type? If not, how could I convert .oft to HTML that'd pre...

"Failed to launch application. Category does not exist"

Hello,We are trying to automate a browser based application using edge(tried with chrome too).I am getting the below error message "Failed to launch application. Category does not exist"I have installed all the required extensions as well.BP version ...

Unable to upload file to API using HTP Request

Hi All,I'm working on a project where I need to send a variety of files with different extensions (PDF,xlsx,csv,etc.) to a Document Management System using the API. The API Call uses Content-Type of multipart/form-data. I've been able to upload the d...

Ad Hoc stages and Components

Hi anyone experienced issues with object pages opening as an Ad Hoc Test once you have stepped out of them under debug?  I understand the requirement for ad hoc stages - to prevent multiple users accessing the same object but it seems the lock on the...

how to print duplicate characters in string?

I have string strInput="Characters", i need to print only duplicates characters from string,so strOutput="car" How to do it? please help me.------------------------------Hari bp------------------------------

Haribp by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes