cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Runtime Resource offline when login

jamesli000
Level 3
Hello,

When my schedule use Login Agent Login the runtime resource, the runtime resource will be offline. I use remote desktop to logoff from RR, RR will change to online.

If I login runtime resource using remote desktop, RR becomes offline. If I logoff, RR change to online.

Anybody meets this same issue? Maybe you can give me some idea to solve it.

BR
James

------------------------------
James Li
1 BEST ANSWER

Helpful Answers

ManpreetKaur1
Level 8
Hi @James Li,

It seems you have not used a scheduler to schedule the trigger of batch file to activate the resource PC post login/system restart or you can also place the batch file in startup folder to kick off the commands. For ex- in below image, whenever the batch file kicks off, it activates the below window :

26642.png

Manpreet Kaur
Manager
Deloitte

View answer in original post

3 REPLIES 3

ManpreetKaur1
Level 8
Hi @James Li,

It seems you have not used a scheduler to schedule the trigger of batch file to activate the resource PC post login/system restart or you can also place the batch file in startup folder to kick off the commands. For ex- in below image, whenever the batch file kicks off, it activates the below window :

26642.png

Manpreet Kaur
Manager
Deloitte

Hello, Manpreet

Yes, you are great. After I added BAT file, It works. Many thanks for you solution.

BR
James

James Li

Original reference along with screenshot: Turn On Runtime Resource

----------------------------------

Regards,
Devneet Mohanty
Intelligent Process Automation Consultant | Sr. Consultant - Automation Developer,
Wonderbotz India Pvt. Ltd.
Blue Prism Community MVP | Blue Prism 7x Certified Professional
Email: devneetmohanty07@gmail.com

----------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hope this helps you out and if so, please mark the current thread as the 'Answer', so others can refer to the same for reference in future.
Regards,
Devneet Mohanty,
SS&C Blueprism Community MVP 2024,
Automation Architect,
Wonderbotz India Pvt. Ltd.