cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Runtime resource Azure Snooze

AllanRo
Level 4

Hello

I'm trying to find documentation that provides info on Azure Snooze and runtime resources.  We are planning to migrate our runtime environment to cloud and based on our business nature there are many of these runtime resources that can be snoozed in Azure.  With scheduling we can un-snooze before process starts but not sure if this is going to be problematic from an application perspective.  

Please advise if anyone has done this with success?

thanks

Allan

4 REPLIES 4

Michael_S
Community Team
Community Team

Hi @Allan Ross - just checking in, how are you getting on with this query? Did you find an answer? If not, let me know and I'll set some of our internal Cloud team on the case. I'm also bumping this thread for you to see if any members around today can help out.

Great question btw 🙂

AllanRo
Level 4

Hi @Michael Shillingford

hope u well?  have you heard from anyone yet?

thank you

Allan

Michael_S
Community Team
Community Team

Hi @Allan Ross! Quick question from the team here - is your plan to use Blue Prism Cloud, or are you planning on setting up your own hosting on Azure? The advice is slightly different depending on the infrastructure.

AllanRo
Level 4

Hi @Michael Shillingford

Thank you for the response.  We will be using our own Azure Tenant, unfortunately the services we interact with are not externally exposed and creates some security challenges.

Thanks 

Allan