cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Schedule doesn´t works.

dagoro
Level 3
Hello everybody,   I have a problem with the schedule. I have the server mounted on a virtual machine and the runtime on another. The connection between the two machines seems correct. I schedule my process to run every day and, the first few times, it works well. After a few days, the schedule stops working. On the server, the runtime appears as connected but, in the connection column says no. If I close BP on both machines and reconnect it, it appears correctly, but I have to configure the schedule once again for it works. Can somebody help me? I don't know why the connection is lost. I have made a continuous ping and the connection between both machines is always open. Thank you.
8 REPLIES 8

DaveMorris
Level 14
What version of Blue Prism?
Dave Morris 3Ci at Southern Company Atlanta, GA

BenKirimlidis
Level 7
Hi, Having the same issue. Runtime Resources stop responding to the schedule after a while. Use LoginAgent and have confirmed that the ports and config are set up the same as on machine which are working. Rebooting the App server and DB server seems get it working again but only for a while. Using version 6.2

dagoro
Level 3
I am using versión 6.4.

DaveMorris
Level 14
Well, for 6.2, I'd say consider upgrading to see if the recent connection improvements solve the issue, but I don't know what to say if 6.4 has the issue as well. It may not be a bad idea to have periodic, automatic restarts of the app server. But I still feel like a few days is a bit quick for Scheduler to start failing.

veera_sankara_s
Level 2
we are facing issue with the schedulers, in logs it's showing as resource is offline retried for 10 times. What we need to do for this kind of exceptions? We are using 6.4 version

NareshTankasala
Level 2
i'm also facing the same issue in BP 5.3, but in a different way. fro few process schedule is working, and for few process not working. we are also following to restart app server. Can anyone suggest, why it happens and a solution for this apart from restarting app server?

VytautasBarausk
Level 2
Hi,   we have exact same issues with BP 6.2. Is is an official bug ?

DaveMorris
Level 14
@VytautasBarauskas, yes Scheduler has known issues with certain versions of Blue Prism. The recommendation is to upgrade with the patch matching your version. Just take a look at the Release Notes. And for Everyone, if you guys haven't read every article on this page, you might want to in case it helps: http://portal.blueprism.com/customer-support/support-center#/path/11868…