cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Schedule process not working

MahatherMohamed
Level 2
 am trying to schedule process in blue prism which is not working .. nothing happened .. I have searched all the forums not able to find the solutions .. can anyone help me  I went to Schedules -- > New Schedules ---> selected Task ---> provided UTC time to run the process------>  New Schedule Task--> Drag and dropped the process from Available to resources and Clicked Apply Changes  Provided UTC time .. and tired to change the Local machine time to UTC time zone... I have a Enterprise Licence .. tried Run Now option nothing happened  What would be the problem ..  Checked the same process from session management and the process running successfully...  Any leads highly appreciated..
1 REPLY 1

PranavNayak
Level 3
Hi mahatherjoy, One of the important points I would like to highlight is that the scheduler is triggered by the application server.So the schedules are triggered based on the time-zone configured in the application server.Also, please check the following . 1.The scheduler is enabled in system->scheduler section . 2.The scheduler is not disabled in the application server. You can check the reason why the schedules are failing by referring to the recent activity section as is seen in your screenshot.The logs would tell the reason for schedules not running.