cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scheduled tasks are missed

MichałKrzysik2
Level 2
Hello everyone, Since few days ago, we observed abnormal situations of scheduled tasks: Even though the scheduled sessions are active and resource connection to BP serves status is €œYes €“ Connected€ the tasks are missed €“ the session does not even show up in control room, The scheduled runs are occasionally missed. Also €œRun Now€ task function doesn€™t work, however if I drag process manually to resource and run it works fine, The control room has slower performance as usual. Has anyone experienced such behaviour before?
2 REPLIES 2

DaveMorris
Level 14
Hi, What version of BP are you guys on? This was a known issue in several versions of BP, including 6.2.1 and 6.3.0. Blue Prism came out with updates for BP 5 (not sure the versions there) & BP 6 (I think 6.2.2 and 6.3.1) to address Scheduling issues. After that 6.3.2 improved connectivity which also affected Scheduling. If you're using an earlier version, I'd recommend upgrading to 6.3.2 or 6.4, which I believe contains the updates that came with 6.3.2. Respectfully, Dave
Dave Morris 3Ci at Southern Company Atlanta, GA

MichałKrzysik2
Level 2
Hi Dave, Thank you for your answer! We are on version 6.2.1, so probably that's the reason. However, the problem has appeared recently, earlier we did not complain about it. Thanks, Michał