Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scheduling issue in UAT

sriharij
Level 3
Hi Team,

Getting an error as below when tried to deploy In UAT environment :

Getting an error as: "Task: New - BMS_URL-Validation threw an exception: Resource BPXX0TIGEN0XXX is offline - retried 10 times".

Also, I noticed below error every 2 min in the Event Viewer >Services Log > Blue Prism.

BluePrism.AutomateAppCore.Resources.ResourceRunnerBase

[2020-05-14 11:18:03Z] Listener failed : Unable to start listener - is this machine already running as a Resource PC? : Only one usage of each socket address (protocol/network address/port) is normally permitted.

Could you please help me this issue.

------------------------------
srihari j
Application Development Analyst
Accenture
Asia/Kolkata
1 REPLY 1

expertcr
Staff
Staff
Hello Srihari

Well, I think you are using RDP to remote to the Runtime Resource? try and look in the Task Manager if another user is running the listener, is possible that is the reason.
Now if the Runtime Resource is Online in the Control Room? check login to the APP_Server and see if that one RR is UP.

There is another few options why a Runtime Resource is offline but will need some guidance from our team to run some test. If the problems persist, we need to work together to locate the root cause, please contact us to support@blueprism.com to create a ticket over the portal to assign an engineer and work together.

Luis Lopez
Customer Support Engineer English and Spanish
Blue Prism Ltd