cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Secure CRT

BernardTheroux
Level 3
I'm tryint to interact with Secure CRT a Vandyke software. a terminal emulation software to Telnet oer SSH. 

Anyway, an internal sotware start the software and I need to connact to it. I would like to do this with the ID of the process is it possible to pass to BP the ID of the process to connect to it? 

Blue Prism seems not capable to connact to any existing session of the software start on my laptop. 

Did anyone interact with a telnet emulator? Humminbird, Secure CRT or others? 

Thanks for the help.

------------------------------
Bernard Theroux
Programmer
Bell
Montreal
Bernard Theroux Blue Prism Certified Developper Bell Canada Montréal, Qc, Canada
2 REPLIES 2

Anonymous
Not applicable
I think you have to create in your Business Object a page thatstores the PID or Session of the process. In between start and end put a code action and in that code action you have to write a C# code that takes e.g Session ID = Process.GetCurrentProcess().SessionId; 

After this put an action of Read State to see if is connected with try and retry etc.

And then the logic, like read the text value from that field and following the logic you are using for your process

Ionut Cohen
RPA Developer
Luxoft Romania
Bucharest

SkandaThalya_Sh
Level 2
Hello there. I am trying to access Secure RT via BluePrism as well. Could you please let me know if you were able to connect to SecureCRT via BP?

Anonymous
Anonymous