cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Server Busy - SAP Integration

LucasCelio1
Level 2
Hello everyone,   I'm robotizing a process that uses SAP for data extraction, but I have a problem.   Sometimes SAP displays a window saying "Busy Server" (attached image)   I'm using the Windows 10 (SO) and the machine is a VDI. Has anyone seen this problem? Do you know how to fix it?   Thanks!
2 REPLIES 2

John__Carter
Staff
Staff
The error message is an internal SAP application error and is not a Blue Prism error. The cause is likely to be local to the environment and/or the permissions being given from SAP to Blue Prism to perform interactions. There are multiple possible causes such as - - Another application being open and not responding (common with Excel) - Low memory - Low disk space for temp files

MetVonghiran1
Level 4
Hello, BRCELIOLU I have seen this kind of message before. In my case, the popup came up when I used the SAP spy mode to wait for ""completed"" message from SAP when I exporting large data from SAP. Blue Prism SAP spy mode communicates with SAP through SAP script, therefore when the SAP is busy doing something that require lots of resources, it could not response to additional SAP script (in my case ""wait stage"" with SAP spy mode). the solution to my problem was to change the wait stage spy mode from SAP mode to accessibility, and the problem is solved. I would do this only when I have to do something that requires lots of resources from SAP, in other case SAP spy mode work flawlessly. I hope this help. Regards, Met Vonghiran