cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Session Logs showing as blank

ChloeMacIntosh
Level 4

Hello,

I am having an issue is with the session logs appearing as blank for a particular process. Stage logging is enabled for key actions in the process, but loop stages which cleanse large amounts of data are set to log on errors only.

It looks like the session logs are populated when Logging Level is set to Key Stages or All Stages, however when set to Default they appear as blank. (screenshots attached for reference)

Does anyone have any idea what could have caused this? My initials thoughts would've been a memory issue, but when set to log All Stages the session log is 200 pages and is populated – and the Default session log would hold less data than this if it were to work.

Thanks,
Chloe

------------------------------
Chloe MacIntosh
Automation Developer
Zurich Insurance
Europe/London
3 REPLIES 3

ChloeMacIntosh
Level 4
​Screenshots attached for reference.

Chloe MacIntosh
Automation Developer
Zurich Insurance
Europe/London

That's pretty weird. And you're 100% sure that there are stages set to enabled?

Edit: FYI, the feature of changing resource logging levels has always worked for me when I needed to use it. I haven't noted the versions of Blue Prism that I used it in but I just tested it in 6.4.1 and it works. I changed the logging level to key stages and ran a process, and then I changed it to default and ran the process again. The key stages run session log reflected the stage types that BP considers key. And the default run reflected the level of logging I had set in the process.

Dave Morris
3Ci @ Southern Company
Atlanta, GA
Dave Morris 3Ci at Southern Company Atlanta, GA

Yep there's definitely stages with logging enabled - first thing I checked too.

I have referred to Blue Prism support and are using key stages in the resource logging levels for the meantime. Thanks for your reply.

Chloe MacIntosh
Automation Developer
Zurich Insurance
Europe/London