Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

identify if screen is locked

Is there a recommended way to discover whether the robot's screen is locked?  I'd like to set this up as a prerequisite test for all of my processes so that when they error out the reason is obvious.  I was thinking I might just try to spy the Start ...

jhill by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Version 6 Outlook VBO Move Mail Sync Issue

Hi -  So our team is using the MS Outlook Email VBO provided by Blue Prism in version 6. We are running into concurrency issues when reading in emails with this new VBO. It seems that the 'Move email' and 'mark as unread' actions isn't synching up a...

sending mail failure using MS Outlook Email VBO

Hi Everyone, In my system, Even though that dll is configured, when I sent mail through MS Outlook Email VBO it throws an exception. I am attaching screenshot of that exception.  If I sent mail while outlook is opened or minimised then it didnt thr...

MS Outlook Email VBO: "ERROR: Internal : Could not execute code stage because exception thrown by code stage: Call was rejected by callee. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80010001 (RPC_E_CALL_REJECTED))"

Hello, While we are trying to list the e-mails from outlook using "MS Outlook Email VBO" we get the following message: "ERROR: Internal : Could not execute code stage because exception thrown by code stage: Call was rejected by callee. (Exception f...

'Execute missed schedules' not working

Hi guys, We only have two licenses in our organization, and we have quite a few processes running. Therefore, we have many missed schedules due to the license limitation. To avoid having to run the missed schedules manually, it would be nice to have...

MAPIEx Send Mail failure

Hi, We often have issues with the Send Mail function of the MAPIEx VBO. The problem is that the failures are inconsistent, which makes it very difficult to debug. When it fails, the process in control room appears to hang in a "Warning" state. I'l...

MAPIEx Issue

I All, I am getting error when i try to integrate MapiEx in my process- Error- Failure in Send Mail function of Blue Prism Extended MAPI Automation. Failed to initialise MAPIEx (A MAPI Error occurred : 0x80004005 : MAPI_E_CALL_FAILED) Please help i...

BluePrism Dashboard

Hi Team,   Can we modify the Blueprism Dashboard?? We have the requirement for modify the Blueprism dashboard respect to per day, month, quarterly, half-yearly and yearly basis all the process performance. In Dashboard we can show according the m...

Download VBO Notepad

209/5000 Hello, I'm doing the foundation course, but when I installed Blue Prism it did not come with the examples. I am currently doing Exercise 5.3.1 and asks for a notepad VBO. Where can I download this VBO?