Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

SQL server queries

Hi All, I have few questions according to data stored in SQL base - as for now I do not have access to extract information, but it will change soon. Meanwhile, few questions to this base: 1) Can I extract whole Data inputted to queue ? 2) Can I s...

Dynamic Scheduler on Local machine through Ports

Currently I have installed Blue Prism on my local machine and wanted to create multiple resource-pc through ports for the purpose of Dynamic Scheduler - Queue Based specifically. As I am able to access only local resource pc, is it possible to achie...

inconsistency between Dev(Test) and Prod

hi, so we have 2 instances of our main (internally developed) software (CRM system). One for Dev/Tes, one for Prod. We have entire array of pop-up messages when opening accounts and Robots handle these by clicking OK on any window below certain size...

Scheduler issue - Stops after one task

Hi, I have the following issue with the scheduler. The robot is supposed to follow this sequence of tasks ==> login, wait for login, start the process, logout. It used to work (more or less). But since a few days, it stops after the "wait for login...

Difference Now(), LocalTime(), DateTime Queue

Hi, can someone explain to me what are the differences between the functions Now() and LocalTime() and where the return values come from? I've set the right UTC Timezone in Windows, taskbar shows the right time, but now() returns one hour less, Loca...

Excel Macro Question

Hi, I've been using an Excel macro to remove NA/NV rows from my worksheet: '----------------------------------------------------------- ' ExcludeNV - Removes rows with #NA in column D '----------------------------------------------------------- S...

Eventlog error messages

We have two kinds of error messages in Blue Prism Windows eventlog. Why these are occuring in BP management server? Talker[resourcename:8181] Error connecting to resource. Attempts to re-establish the connection will occur periodically. System.Net.S...

Error on Choice Stage, cannot compare unknown

Hello I have a temporary collection that gets populated when the bot runs, it then goes to a choice stage and it follows the path depending on the values from that temporary collection, I don't want to predefine the fields on that temp collection as...

SQL Object Security

Hello I have been using the SQL Object provided by BP in many bots, but now the IT security is phasing out SSL encryption, do you know what kind of encryption is used in BP? (if any), or if the SQL object will fail executing the transactions made wh...

Deleting Database Data from Archiving

Hi, Facing issues as below while deleting Database Data from System->Archiving. "Errors occured during the deleting process. The archiving continued with as much work as possible, but not all files have been processed. The last error message was: ...