Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Deleting Database Data from Archiving

Hi, Facing issues as below while deleting Database Data from System->Archiving. "Errors occured during the deleting process. The archiving continued with as much work as possible, but not all files have been processed. The last error message was: ...

Replace function - wildcards?

I have a path name and want to isolate the last part. I.e. C:\part1\part2\part3 And I need to isolate part3 replace([path], "%") doesn't work. Any other ways?

RPC Error while Opening Workbook

Hi All, We are facing this problem interminately while opening the Work book. Any idea why its happening? Details: The remote procedure call failed. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x800706BE) Thanks in Advance

How to save the Notepad at Desired Location

Hi, I am getting the data from excel file and then writing that data to Notepad. But after writing data to Notepad, I want to save that Notepad file at desired location. What is the easiest way to achieve this one? Any help really appreciated.   ...

Excel Manipulation

Hi Al, I am having excel with below data . Please find attachment for the same. Rules : 1. Title = ADD  2. Custom String 2 = Email 3. Role = Need to group By Custom String 1 and find the occurrence Please find attachment for Input and Output How ...

KaliRaj by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Window freeze when using Lotus Notes 8

Hi, When I navigate IBM Notes Mail, the window sometimes gets frozen and I can€™t get elements. I can solve the window freeze when the other window is activated. The rate the window is frozen is about 1%. If you have any information about this pr...

Salesforce automation

Which spying method would be the best to use for salesforce automation in version 6.2.2? Any best practices to keep in mind while automating salesforce?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes