Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Items are not recognised depending on how they're run.

HI everyone, something that confused me recently. We have a simple process that used one window in our internal CRM. When I run the process (in Debug) and step INTO the object that handles this window (and let it run through), it recognises the wi...

Different Profiles in Outlook VBO

We currently have an option to select different Outlook profiles in Mapiex VBO. Can we get this functionality in the latest Outlook VBO as well? Is there any workaround to access different inboxes based on profiles? 

Error while importing a relase

Hi All, We are getting below error when trying to import a release. An error occurred while attempting to import the release: Import failed: The INSERT statement conflicted with the FOREIGN KEY constraint "FK_BPACredentialsProcesses_proc" Has any...

BP -Objects -Extra

Is there any other Objects available other than Provided in Blueprism Portal. Like Developed by their own Objects  

SSL Authentication for Cyber Ark Web Service

Hi all, We are perfroming Cyber Integration. So while registering a CyberArk Web service for use, is there any best practice for suppling SSL Authentication details? When we are calling the CyberArk Web service from blue prism we are getting below e...

Access subfolder in shared mailbox failed (Mapiex)

Hi all I try to access a subfolder within a shared mailbox in Outlook. The connection to the message storage form this shared mailbox works fine. But I struggle with accessing a subfolder within this shared mailbox. Here the code I use (extracted fr...

Renewing a Blue Prism Licence directly with Blue Prism

Hi, My organisation procured a Blue Prism licence last year via a partner of Blue Prism (Accenture plc.) We only required the one licence as we're currently building up our RPA capacity and 1 licence is sufficient for our needs. To procure a licence...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Extract Table column values

hi, I am Spying a table on a web page of an application to get the content. I am successfully getting the table content in to a collection using 'Get Table' action. However, I would want to get only a particular column data from the table, is it pos...

V6.4 Skills - Proxy settings

Hi all, Just trying to test out one of the v6.4 new 'Skills'. When it's trying to interact with the webservice due to firewall settings I need to specify a Proxy address/credentials. Anyone know where to apply these for Skills?  I was able to do it...

Send Mail behind a proxy

Hi all, does anybody have experience regarding the Send Mail activity (from the VBO Email POP3/SMTP, not MapiEx)? I am trying to connect to a remote POP3 server (outlook.com) and send an email, but there is a proxy server in the middle and I need to...

Running a server creates unnecessary access.

Hello, I have a server problem. It's a problem with a lot of connections to the server. I use two resources PC. But Server Connection is 2000+ ( Attachment : CONNECTION 2000+.PNG ) What should I do to solve this problem? Please Help!

Best time to access brazilian bank websites

Hello, by your experience, what´s the best time to schedule bank website related processes on Blue Prism? I'm constantly having spy problems and I suspect it is related to the website availability. I run a process at 5am and it all fails , then I ru...