Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Exception Stage Screen Capture

Hi, How do I view the screenshot taken by the Exception stage in runtime, I have enabled screen capture in the settings, but unable to find out how do I view the screencapture in the control room. This is the new feature that's available in the versi...

Exception: Internal Error

I am facing an exception while debugging my code saying:  Internal : Failed To perform Step 1 In Write Stage 'Name' on page 'Action 1' - Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. Please help me out with this.    

Unable to move ".msg" to Outlook

Hi All I was trying to move an Outlook Items (.msg) from local drive folder but unfortunately, it was not able to Move file using MS Outlook VBO "Move Mail" Could anyone help to move an Outlook Items (.msg) from folder back into Outlook TIA, Part...

Does HTML.dll contain cutsom code?

I noticed that HTML.dll is just the HTML Agility Pack, but it seems to be version 1.4-something. (I'm on BP 5x.) I'm looking into replacing it locally with 1.8.1 (Yes, I know it may not be recommended, that's why this post is here). Before I go too f...

Java highlight whit java bridge 1.3.1

Hi I need some help. I'm spying an application with java 1.3. I currently identify the item but lose the "highlight"  already work with the attributes but in any case it does not identify the element  to 100%        

BluePrism infrastructure in AWS

Hi All, Appreciate your help to setup the BluePrism infrastructure in AWS Cloud  ?  Let me know if anyone is able to production deploy blueprism in AWS or any other cloud infrastructure .   Thanks, Sandeep