cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Single Signon Failed - you are not in any groups that are authorised to log in.

RamashitaRamutl
Level 3
I am attempting to configure a database for Active Directory Single Sign-on, 1. BP Security groups created. 2. Users added to admin group. 3. SQL Server login granted fro each user in ssms.exe. I am getting error, "Single Signon Failed - you are not in any groups that are authorised to log in. Blue Prism will now exit. Contact your network administrator to resolve these configuration problems"   Any advice?
5 REPLIES 5

John__Carter
Staff
Staff
If you haven't already done so, maybe try restarting BP server and client?

Hello Ramashita, You also need to add the AD groups in the SQL Server itself. Best regards.

RamashitaRamutl
Level 3
@Ricardo, please advise further on how I can achieve this, previously configured groups in database security options

SteveBoomer
Level 5
Hi Ramashita, I assume you are connecting your clients directly to the DB server? If so (and if it's possible) search through my posts, I've posted instructions on how to do this previously. If not, you will need to run the Blue Prism Server service that you've setup on your application server as a domain account that has at the very least db_datareader and db_datawriter as memberships. I would also suggest the following: bpa_ExecuteSP_DataSource_bpSystem bpa_ExecuteSP_DataSource_custom bpa_ExecuteSP_System Hope this helps. Steve

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi Ramashita, as told by Ricardo, add the AD groups in database under ""Security -> Users"".