cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Spying and saving Multiple Web pages in one Object

AmiqKhan
Level 3
I have an object where I am spying a web page in region mode, collecting it as image file, then saving on local system and then emailing it using Mapiex. My question is that can we use a single object to spying multiple web pages, spy and save like I explained. As in an object, in application Modeller, we have the Web URL hard coded, so how can we move to next? And one more question, can we add multiple files as attachment in email Mapiex? Any help would be great.
2 REPLIES 2

Denis__Dennehy
Level 15
I think you can have multiple attachments? Have you experimented with passing through semi-colan seperated file paths? For multiple tabs or windows - the product is structured in a way that expects a seperate object for every application.  If you are going to different URLs/web sites in each tab or window then they are different apps so I would expect you to be creating different objects.

MelissaSuarez_G
Level 6
I'm not sure about the multiple attachment. But for the websites, instead of hardcoding the URLs you could pass it as an input to that object. This way when you try to use that object from your process it would required an URL to know where to go. You can achieve this by double clicking on the ""Start"" stage of your object.