cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suddenly My Project Blueprism data is increasing exponentially.

priyasangle
Level 2
Hi All, 
In my project. Since last few days Database is getting fully suddenly. Dont know how. It was not like that bewfore. Prevoiusly it was like 1-2 GB per 10 days now it is 15 GB in a single day. we are trying to look into issue. But dont have any idea. any suggesion ASAP. Thanks. so in last few days our 400GB got fuly suddenly.which takes months for this.

------------------------------
priya sangle
Advanced Application Engineering Analyst
Accenture
Asia/Kolkata
1 BEST ANSWER

Best Answers

LucaValente
Staff
Staff
Hi Priya.

you can use the "Largest Database Tables" dashboard in Blue Prism to identify what tables are increasing in size.
Typically it is due to excessive stage logging. Have you promoted any release to production recently? Have you verified that stage logging is set to minimum? Specifically make sure you are not logging collections or stage logging is not enabled in loops. I would suggest to have a look at the "Logging Best Practice" document on the BP Portal https://portal.blueprism.com/documents/logging-best-practice.

Luca Valente
Senior Product Consultant
Blue Prism
America/New_York

View answer in original post

2 REPLIES 2

LucaValente
Staff
Staff
Hi Priya.

you can use the "Largest Database Tables" dashboard in Blue Prism to identify what tables are increasing in size.
Typically it is due to excessive stage logging. Have you promoted any release to production recently? Have you verified that stage logging is set to minimum? Specifically make sure you are not logging collections or stage logging is not enabled in loops. I would suggest to have a look at the "Logging Best Practice" document on the BP Portal https://portal.blueprism.com/documents/logging-best-practice.

Luca Valente
Senior Product Consultant
Blue Prism
America/New_York

Orlando_JavierS
Level 4
Hi , check if you have the logging set in minimal, in general Error Only, that will cause to reduce that, but also check the information stored in your queues .
By another hand you can archive from System-> archive your session logs  and chech the table BPASessionLog_NonUnicode that table increise and can be decrese your information.

Plus you can check in your SQL Server  Database properties that the Recovery Mode lshould be simple, not full, becuase the full recovery writte all of transaccion an increise a hug
16885.png

Orlando Javier Sanchez
Technical Infraestructure 4
Ctrl365
America/Argentina/Buenos_Aires