cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tesseract Lanuage

Jeppe_OhrtStenb
Level 3
Hi all I am trying to "train" the OCR to Danish I have copied all the files from Github lanuage packede into the folde specified in the BluePrism OCR guide. but when I refere to "dan" in the lanuage input under my read tage I get the following error: Internal : Failed to perform step 1 in Read Stage 'R: Text' on page 'Action 5' - Filen 'C:\Users\g91053\AppData\Local\Temp\tmp6CC8.tmp.txt' blev ikke fundet. (meaning that the file was not fould) There is no where in my lanuage files that I have refered to File 'C:\Users\g91053\AppData\Local\Temp\tmp6CC8.tmp.txt' so i can't get my head around why this error comes up. any that could help? The following files have been copied into €œC:\Program Files\Blue Prism Limited\Blue Prism Automate\Tesseract\tessdata" - dan.numbers - dan.punc - dan.training_text - dan.training_text.bigram_freqs - dan.training_text.unigram_freqs - dan.word.bigrams - dan.wordlist
7 REPLIES 7

Denis__Dennehy
Level 15
Hello, there is a page on the Blue Prism knowledgebase about this exact error. I searched for tesseract and it came up. If that advice in the knowledgebase does not help you to a solution then I suggest you contact the BP support team.

Internal : Failed to perform step 1 in Read Stage 'R: Text' on page 'Action 5' - Filen 'C:\Users\g91053\AppData\Local\Temp\tmp6CC8.tmp.txt' blev ikke fundet. (meaning that the file was not fould) can any one tell me how to resolve this issue I can't find solution for this issue

Internal : Failed to perform step 1 in Read Stage 'R: Text' on page 'Action 5' - Filen 'C:\Users\g91053\AppData\Local\Temp\tmp6CC8.tmp.txt' blev ikke fundet. (meaning that the file was not fould) can any one tell me how to resolve this issue I can't find solution for this issue