cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The surrogate pair (0xD89A, 0xD89A) is invalid

MarkusReich
Level 3
Hi all,  One of my objects extracts a .csv file and saves the values in a collection The csv-file is semicolon seperated (German). Thats why I created an object with a code stage. The Code Stage is working properly and extracts the values in the collection. After that, the object passes the collection to the process. In this step the following error occurs: "The surrogate pair (0xD89A, 0xD89A) is invalid. A high surrogate character (0xD800 - 0xDBFF) must always be paired with a low surrogate character (0xDC00 - 0xDFFF)" So basically, the passing of the collection from object to process studio is not working I think.  The robot is running on a local installation. Database is on the same VDI.  Any suggestions Thank you very much Markus 
2 REPLIES 2

John__Carter
Staff
Staff
Hi Markus - if you google that error you'll see talk of character sets etc, so I'm wondering if there is some strange character getting into the XML somehow. Maybe try using only undefined collections, ie with no preset field definitions, to see if that does anything.

MarkusReich
Level 3
Hi John, thanks four your reply. I figured out the problem. Somewhere in the extracted csv-file was a ""+"" symbol which caused the error.  Removed the + and everything was running fine.  Cheers Markus