cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to attach Java applet based Oracleapps application to application modeler

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi all, I am unable to attach a Java applet based oracle apps application to BP application modeler. I have selected type of application as Java and given the other parameters as mentioned in the snapshot attached. First of all the application is already opened and I just want to attach that window to BP so it can recognize objects. Not sure where exactly I am failing to do this. Any cooperation would be greatly helpful. I've blurred the Image.
1 REPLY 1

Denis__Dennehy
Level 15
Have you installed Java Access Bridge?  Have you looked at all the knowledgebase articles about installing Java Access Bridge?  Even if you are using a recent version of Windows with JAB installed by default, that does not neccessarily mean it is the correct version of JAB for your application.   I can also recommend the Java Ferret and Java Monkey tools that Oracle/Sun distribute with JAB 2.0.2 - you can use them to test if the JAB accessibility is installed correctly and working for your applicatgion (if those tools cannot interface with your application using JAB there is no way that Blue Prism or any other RPA tool can).