Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resource pool and wrong state of its memebrs

Hi, I have 3 resources (workstations). Two of them I added to a resource pool. How can I check status of the resources? While the pool's state is Connected, the resources have status Connecting (even when connected). Is this by design, something wr...

Collection - Field as variable

Hi y'all, is there a possibilty to reference to a field in collection, when the name of fields is stored in varaible/data item? I tried to different method to write this one, but nothing works e.g. [Colletion.&[dataItem]&] Have any of you tried thi...

User from Trusted Domain is not able to login using SSO

Hi, I have two Trusted domains (DomainA and DomainB) that are not from same forest. BP App server is configured with DomainA and AD groups from DomainA. There is a user from DomainB that is member of one such DomainA group. Though users from DomainA...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Open Workbook error

Hi, I am facing a problem with opening Excel. I did a small flow using MS Excel VBO. Workflow consists of 3 objects: 1. Open Instance (Input - whole path of file, Output - handle) 2. Open Workbook (Input - handle, File name whole path of file) -> I...

Reading Table

I am reading a table that produces an initial blank Column1. After the read action I'm using an action to delete that column; which one of the outputs for that action is a success flag. My issue is that success flag is coming back as False every tim...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to Add Borders to Cell In Excel

Hi Everybody, I need to add borders to a cell or a range in excel and i dont know how to do that. I was using this code: GetWorkbook(handle,Nothing).ActiveSheet.Range(cellref,cellref).Borders.LineStyle = xlContinuous Is Not working with that. I h...

Spying an pop-up Windows Explorer screen

Maybe an easy question, but could not find it myself. When spying a webbrowser, I get a windows explorer pop-up screen for attaching a file. How do I spy elements on this explorer screen? I cannot seem to attach to the screen when using a windows bas...

Different Run mods in Blue prism

Hi all, What are the different Run modes in Blue Priam. If any have documents related to run modes. Please share the path. Thanks in advance. Regards, Ram Prasad

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Regarding region mode

Hi Team, I have a doubt like I am doing browser automation. I have used region mode to spy element. Now i am running my workflow in different environment where the device screen changes from my PC screen. Its not able to identify the region i have c...