Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Excel not attaching when running through process

Hi, I'm having an issue attaching an excel file when running through the process in Process Studio, and would appreciate any advice or help in resolving it. In an ideal world, the process should run a report on a separate system, which when finished...

Global send key

Hi All, I have tried global send keys in my workflow and this workflow i have scheduled. I have locked my system. When workflow runs when my system is locked. Everthing is working fine like click, read, write but activate application, focus, global s...

Global send keys and global send key events.

Hi, In the foundation course, it is mentioned that the global send keys are used for THIN client applications. But when i tried to work with Remote desktop connected system, Im not able to send the keystrokes using "Global Send Keys", but the same is...

Customising Share Point VBO

Hi, We have launched Sharepoint URL and was successful. After that we have entered Username and used Navigate Stage to press "{ENTER}" using 'Global Send Keys'. In this stage we are getting an error message and unable to proceed further. Can you hel...

Pega 7 - Spymode and settings

Hi, I am currently working with Pega v. 7 and face some difficulties identifying elements using html or AA-mode. When using html I cannot manage to capture the different elements with enough accuracy and some elements I cannot find at all. Using AA...

Error Creating Window Handle

Hi I am getting the error message "Error Creating Window Handle" from object studio after continuously running for more than 1 hr for 15 to 20 cases. Please let me know what could be the possible cause for this issue or What should I do to resolve ...

Dashboard tile display type

Hello! Currently only option available to represent data from stored procedure in dashboard is chart. Since there is dropdown - is there a way to get other options e.g. table? Thanks!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Alert if process stuck

Is there a way to configure an alert if the process gets stuck? I have process that seemingly got stuck using Mapiex, no errors were thrown so the process just sat there. I appreciate any of the alert stages would need to have the robot run through t...