cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP GUI Elements not getting identified even after performing SAP - BP configuration settings

RekhaR
Level 2
I am facing issues accessing SAP application from Blue  Prism. I have performed the configuration settings that are mentioned in Blue Prism site but still the issue persists. If anyone has faced this issue, please let me know the steps on how the issue can be resolved. Below are the detailed steps for the issue I am facing with Blue Prism integration with SAP application. Launch SAP application from Blue Prism application Modeller. Spy and save the SAP Login screen elements, home screen elements Create object flow - Navigate to SAP Login screen, Use write stage to put values in SAP login screen Run the flow - when the flow reaches write stage where the Username and Password fields are being accessed from Blue Prism, there is a pop up "An external script is trying to access SAP application" Referred SAP - Blue Prism  configuration guide and incorporated client side script(changes done in Scripting options) and server side settings(this was as specified in configuration guide) Run the flow again This time there are no prompts for external scripts, but the username and password fields that were spied earlier are not getting identified There is an error for all those SAP UI elements which were spied in Application modeller earlier.
1 REPLY 1

ŁukaszKiciak
Level 5
Hi, this pop up window can be disabled from SAP Properties. Log in to SAP, go to Options -> Accessibilty & Scripting -> Scripting, and there select only ""Enable scripting"", all ""Notify ..."" options should be deselected. After restart of SAP includig SAP Logon it should work. Rgrds, L