cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to attach / spy / identify in INTEX (window batch file format)

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi, Currently I have an issue using the attach function to attach it to the Intex program (it is in .bat format) which has been launched. I would like to use the attach function so that I could identify and spy the elements in the Program (Intex). Do anyone have any advice on this? The attached file is the screenshot for your reference Thank you!
2 REPLIES 2

Denis__Dennehy
Level 15
It should be possible to attach to any windows process, how you then interface with it will depend upon how the application is built. I recommend speaking to a more experienced user/mentor who should be available to you if you are having an issue attaching to a new application. The answer will depend upon many things (including the type of application).

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi there, I am currently facing the same issue as my .bat file does not Launch. I can attach it to a command line Parameter when launching the Explorer however it automatically disconnects. How can I assure that I can connect the .bat file to the Blue Prism to spy/navigate in it? Any help is appreciated!