cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to load external dll

vignesh_sundar
Level 3
When I try to load the HTMLAgilityPack dll. I'm getting the following error. Could not execute code stage because exception thrown by code stage: Could not load file or assembly 'HtmlAgilityPack, Version=1.4.6.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=bd319b19eaf3b43a' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
4 REPLIES 4

FelixElias
Level 3
Hi VigneshSundar, Try putting the dll inside the Blue Prism folder, and referencing it from the main page using the full path. I had this exact issue with acrobat.dll, and pasting it into the BP folder solved this issue for me. Let us know if that works. Felix

UdayArikatla
Level 4
We have tried placing the Blueprism folder(i.e. C:\Program Files\Blue Prism Limited\Blue Prism Automate\Interop.Domino.dll) as well but the result is same.. Internal : Could not execute code stage because exception thrown by code stage: Could not load file or assembly 'Interop.Domino, Version=1.2.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. This assembly is built by a runtime newer than the currently loaded runtime and cannot be loaded.

Yes moving the dll to blueprism folder worked for me

UdayArikatla
Level 4
We have even added the dll path (i.e. C:\Program Files\Blue Prism Limited\Blue Prism Automate\Interop.Domino.dll) under code options of initialize action's object properties(i.e. under external resources) and included the namespace under ""namespace imports"". But, We still see the dll dependency issue.