cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unexpected error Data at the root level is invalid

Jan_LouisMoster
Level 3
I am getting the following error, "Internal - Unexpected error Data at the root level is invalid. Line 1, Position 1." This happens once call the "get next item" action. This also only happens once the original queue item has been marked as an exception, and I retry the Queue item. (Thus the error pops up at the first retry and not when getting the Queue item for the first time) I have also narrowed it down to Getting the item and immediately marking it as an exception(thus no process as taken place on the given Queue item)(I am not using the mark exception action, but resetting the process in process studio, therefore blueprism automatically marks the item as an exception at cleanup. The Queue item was added from excel with 7 column Headings Any advice on what may be causing the error. Thanx
2 REPLIES 2

Jan_LouisMoster
Level 3
I figured out that it has something to do with the encryption, Any advise?

Hi Jan,
We also faced the same issue and as you rightly said - it is happening due to encrypted queue. We removed the encryption and now we are able to force retry an item (added after removing the encryption) from the queue. Do you know why force retried cases fail when the queue is encrypted?
Thanks, Manish

------------------------------
Manish Kumar Sharma
Developer
Tata Consultancy Services Limited
Europe/Copenhagen
------------------------------