cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VBO Elements & Attributes - SQL query

TomasKochan1
Level 4
Hi, I have a spied object with many elements. How to pull from BP database all it's elements and their selected attributes & values by SQL query? Also how to pull all changes: new / modified elements and their attributes for past 10 days please? Thank you

------------------------------
Tomas Kochan
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @TomasKochan2

You have all this information in the DataBase, but is not easy to check.

First you have the table ​[BPAProcess]. In the field "processxml" you have all the information about the Business Objects and Business Process. To know wicth kind of object is, check the field ProcessType; P = Process and O = Object.

Now changes... You have this table [BPAAuditEvents]. In this table you can see all change across the platform. To join these two tables use this: [BPAAuditEvents].[gTgtProcID]= [BPAProcess].[processid]

In the audit table you have the newXML field, here you have the information.

The comparation of the xml from the BPAProcess and BPAAuditEvents will gives you the changes.

Hope this helps you!

See you in the community, bye 🙂

Pablo Sarabia
Architect
Altamira Assets Management
Madrid

Hi @PabloSarabia , thank you for your info. I have checked the 2 tables before. Is there a better way please? Other than xml, I've been looking for table & columns directly on Elements & Attributes to have just straight report without parsing xml.​

Tomas Kochan

Hi @TomasKochan2

What do you expect to get with this? Like a list of changes in general or object per object?

For this case, we need to implement some code, let me think about this.

See you in the community, bye :)​

Pablo Sarabia
Architect
Altamira Assets Management
Madrid