cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wait stages on Surface automation

PankajWalia1
Level 4
I am having some issues with using Wait stages on checking for the element "containing image" .. It was working before, nothing changed on the application but somehow it stopped working. I have created new region, saved the image in the element and checking for this new image on a wait stage before clicking the button. On another screen, wait stage it doesn't to work when run through a process but when I attach it manually and run it seems to be fine.. Any guidance you can share to resolve the issue pls let me know.
1 REPLY 1

Denis__Dennehy
Level 15
Hi Pankaj, At other parts of your organisation we do not use the wait stage to wait for images. This is because we have found that sometimes your Citrix (I presume we are discussing interfacing with Citrix) environment displays fractionally different colors. We there for use the Image Search utility object to look for images using tolerance or single color searches and to wait for them we loop around for a few minutes searching for the image. Some thing working in Object Studio and not in Process Studio/Control room indicates some kind of timing issue (because it is usually the exact same thing being ran but at a faster speed). I'd be happy to pick that up with you seperately if you send me a release of your solution.